Thursday, November 5, 2009

She's been here for 6 weeks! Ooops


I am the worst blogger. I got so caught up in being pregnant that I didn't blog about it.

Well Sophie Grace arrived on 9/21/09 weighing 8 lbs 3oz. She is a beautiful little girl! Well, at 8 lbs, she was not so litte. We haven't been back to the dr since week 2 and she is now 6 1/2 weeks- I think she weighs over 10 lbs, the scale said 11 something. But my scale is always wrong. Anyway, she is perfect. Even now that she's lost half of her hair, has baby acne & a blocked tear duct that leaves her eye all watery & crusty. ha! I think the tear duct problem is on the outs, been doing some massage. And the acne is lessening.

The first 2-3 weeks were tough, but now I love being home with her. She doesn't have colic, has a great temperment, and seems to have overcome her problem w/passing gas! It doesn't hurt her anymore! Yeah! My life revolves around eating and pooping. And cute outfits.

Hubby screwed up the feeding schedule the past two days and I am a wreak about it because I'm the one that hears her and gets up to feed her in the middle of the night. I had gotten her to eat at 12:30 and then sleep until 6 or 7 in the morning. Now I'll have to get up at 4 again tonight. I just have to keep saying to myself- this is only a moment...it's not forever.

Anyway, I still love him. Barely.

No comments: