Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The bun is in the oven!


Great news this morning- I am pregnant! Yeah :)


Only needed one cycle of Clomid - I feel lucky.


I have started taking progesterone (prometrium) today and this will hopefully prevent another miscarriage (3 is enough for me or anyone).


I am trying not to get too excited, with my history of bad news. However, this time I feel that with the help of the hormone, I have a chance. Due date is Nov 13.


DH is happy, but like myself, not allowing to get too excited.


On a different note, we've received110 inches of snow this winter, and more projected for this weekend! I love snow, but enough is enough. This city has no place to put it and it feels like we're trapped behind mountainous walls of snow. Leaving soon for points south. Can't wait.


No comments: