Sunday, January 20, 2008

Some kind of crazy


Pats are in the Super Bowl. Yippee Skippy! Spent game at BF house w/ her crazy loud (jobless)hubby and cute baby. I'm helping stage their house for sale. Already looks 100X better.

I've evolved it seems. Being with baby doesn't make me crazy jealous.

Clomid starts next month, excited at possibilities. Actually think fertile today, but hubby is working 48 straight at the FD, so missing my window. Not freaking out about it like I used to. Doc made me feel less desperate for time. Seems I have mild PCOS. Even better, should be covered by insurance, which I didn't think any of this would be.

Other crazy - ex sister in law sent me pics of her miscarried baby. Creepy beyond words. Why would anyone think other people want to see their partially developed baby posed with props like a doll house teddy bear? I understand how traumatic it is to lose a chile, but seems over the line!

No comments: